- The Thirsty Ear is closed as part of the measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- We will post updates here as soon as we have more information about reopening.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- If you would like to keep in touch with the Thirsty Ear community, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently working on ideas for virtual social activities, and we would appreciate any input and ideas.
Virtual Trivia Tournament
- We might be social distancing, but we can still socialize virtually!
- We are hosting virtual trivia on Tuesdays at 8 PM over Zoom.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for information on how to participate!
- Tuesdays 7 PM to ≲11 PM
- Thursdays 8 PM to 11:30 PM.
- The pub closes for MIT academic holidays.
- All closures will be indicated on the Events calendar.
- Triva Tuesdays from 8 PM.
- Karaoke Thursdays starting at 9 PM.
We Check All IDs
- Please have both MIT ID and 21+ government ID ready at the door.
- Acceptable forms of 21+ ID include passports and US IDs.
- MIT ID proves MIT affiliation, as we are privately licensed establishment.
Directions to the Pub
- The pub is located in Ashdown (NW35) at 235 Albany St.
- The front desk will let you in.
- Proceed through the courtyard to the double doors.
- The pub is to the left.